Makan Ahooy! "Let's Eat!"
Are you having a hard time searching for a food place that caters to all your favorite dishes? Are you looking for a place for family dine out, barkada and team outing? Thanks to Makan Ahooy! An all in one food kiosk situated in Salinas drive, Lahug, Cebu City ( across University of Southern Philippines - Lahug Campus ). A newly open restaurant by Chef Marc Cuizon that gives answers to all our needs. With 7 kiosks positioned in one place called the Makan Ahooy! ( A malaysian word for "let's eat!" ) you surely got everything that everyone in the family/ barkada desires to eat.
Makan Ahooy consists of seven kiosk namely:
- Lasagne Que - Offers creamy and cheesy lasagna at the most affordable price of Php 100.00 for a solo serving with two slices of garlic toast bread.
2. Miga Restaurant - A korean restaurant that offers kimbap, bibimbap, kimchi and other korean food. The filipino owner previously worked in a korean restaurant named Miga where she got the name from.
3. Jacob Shawarma - Shawarma selections (beef and chicken) are available in this restaurant, including pita bread, doner rice, shawarma salad, fish kofte and meat kofte.
4. Lamoi Food Hub - It gives you more of your all time favorite filipino food like sizzling and barbecue pork, chicken, beef, chorizo and etc.
5. Cio's Asian Street Food - A restaurant that provides a mixed of Singapore, Thailand and Indonesian street food. Everything is home made from the owner/ chef Dennis Uy.
6. Mackies Chinoy Food - The cebuano favorites siomai, chicharong bulaklak, ngohiong, squidballs, steamed rice.
7. Zee's Tapsilogan - Allows you to enjoy all time favorite tapsilogs on weekdays and lunch buffet on weekends that would start at 11 am for Php 288.00/ person. The best food they serve on this buffet is the Cebuano's top delicacy - the lechon belly.
The place is open from 10am-10pm on Sundays to Thursdays. On Fridays and Saturdays, they are open until 11pm.
What a relief to all of us especially to the foodies to find one restaurant that offers almost everything. The place is wide spacious with parking lot, clean ambience and very accommodating people. The best part of this restaurant is you can come wearing your most comfortable outfit!
So, why worry planning your lunch or dinner when all you need to remember is the name MAKAN AHOOY! —- LET'S EAT!!!
Lechon Belly @ Makan Ahooy!
seared chicken @ Makan Ahooy
Puto and mangga @ Makan Ahooy