Momo Beach House Resort in Panglao Island Bohol
The secluded getaway haven for the romantic couple or the solitary place for the "me time" seekers like me.
Momo Beach House is a charming boutique resort 20 kilometers northeast of famous Alona Beach, and only a 45 minute drive from Bohol's Tagbilaran Airport. This tranquil seaside property features 16 vibrant rooms with eco friendly amenities, nature inspired architecture and stunning sunset views.
Never did I imagine of having the chance to experience such luxurious alone time. It was indeed unforgettable! Surely, I would be keeping this on my list for a go to place when I feel the need to spend time with myself.
|Momo Beach Resort's Pool|
|Enjoying a cup of coffee at Beach Tree Cafe|
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should have a MOMO Beach House experience...
1. The place has 16 lively rooms with eco friendly amenities.
* Standard rooms (10 rooms) are perfect for couples and backpackers. It offers one queen sized bed and a hot and cold shower.
*Deluxe rooms (4 rooms) are well suited for small group of friends or family of three. It has one queen - sized bed, a day bed, small living area and hot and cold shower.
* Family rooms (2 rooms) are ideal for big groups or families of four to six adults with three queen - sized beds and hot and cold shower.
My lovely room in Momo Beach Resort
Comfortable in doing my thing in my room
2. They have an open air restaurant that serves you your comfort food called the Beach Tree Cafe. It is where you will have a glimpse of the lovely pool of the beach house and the beautiful sea. While at the resort, you can buy fresh catch of the day from the local fishermen in the area and have it cooked the way you want it. There are complimentary thirst quenchers from 3PM to 6PM.
3. You can enjoy kayaking under the stunning sunset and witness the sky as it turns red orange while kayaking or trying the stand - up paddle boarding.
The Beach Momo Beach Resort
4. Experience wellness with SeaChi Yoga beach retreat.
5. Go fishing and have your catch grilled.
For more information:
Momo Beach House Resort
Barangay Bil-isan, Momo Beach,
Panglao Island, Bohol 6340 Philippines
Mobile #: 63.915.988.9932 / +63.949.897.2903