HONDA PH unveils latest models during the Riders Convention in Cebu
Last January 25, 2020, a wave of riders and media flooded inside "The Tent" at Mandani Bay as Honda Philippines holds the Riders Convention.
Motorcycle riders and enthusiasts gathered to enjoy a day of fun-filled activities and celebrate the camaraderie and support of Honda riders to HPI. This is the first convention for 2020 and the third time its held in Cebu.
The main highlight of the event is the launching of the All-New Honda Air Blade 150, designed with "The Cutting Edge," aimed to bring a new level of riding experience for young riders, looking for an AT Bike with a standout look, power and cutting-edge comfort in shared riding.
Here are the best features of this Air Blade 150:
- Advanced specs at a very reasonable price point.
- lightweight precision and a superb engine that delivers maximum power performance and fuel efficiency and a 4.4 Li-Fuel tank capacity and can go up to 47km/Li-fuel consumption.
- fitted with a powerful 150cc SOHC liquid-cooled engine for superior function in stop and go situations and prime acceleration without lag for hassle-free long rides.
- It is also equipped with other cutting edge features, such as Smart Key, Power Socket for recharging devices and smartphones, and a front-wheel anti-lock Braking System (ABS), which helps determine and prevent wheels from locking up.
- It comes in three unique colors: Candy Caribbean Blue Sea, Matte Galaxy Black Metallic, and Candy Rosy Red. It will be available in All Honda's dealerships this March 2020. Customers may now visit the nearest Honda dealer for reservations.
For more details about Honda products and promos, you may follow their Facebook page at HONDA PHILIPPINES, Inc. and Instagram page @hondaph mc.